At CERVIN, we strive to ensure consistent quality of our products and have many safeguards in place to guarantee our quality.
Manufactured in France
- Fully and exclusively made in France
- All the manufacturing takes place on-site at CERVIN at our own in-house production facilities.
- Products are made, size formatted, ironed and packaged by hand
- Strict quality controls throughout the manufacturing process
- Systematic testing products to optimize comfort and detect any anomalies
- High quality materials: cashmere, stretch silk, pure silk, authentic nylon crystal
Cervin’s home is Sumène, which is known as “the cradle of silk". Traditions and superior craftsmanship have been handed down through several generations. Exclusive creations and French refinement.
Leading Edge technology
Innovative and unique knitting operations:
- double-sided seamless cashmere or ultra-fine gauge "vintage" knitwear designs re-styled for use in our current product ranges
- state of the art technologies used creating the mesh: 3D Lycra summer weight sheer mesh, with three-dimensional elasticity for a perfect fit and optimum comfort pure silk combined with LYCRA Fusion, a revolutionary combination of run-resistant sheerness, with exceptional homogeneity a double covered Lycra technique for comfortable, touchable and strong products.
High-end, top quality products
- Fully fashioned, shaped along the curves of the leg for a perfectly proportioned curved fit and form
- Double-cuff, lapel notched contrasting finish line, finishing backhand "keyhole" and sub-openwork lines
- decreasing picots at the back for a reciprocated point heel called "French" or reciprocated reinforced Cuban heel with decreasing open stitches.
- Toe, sole and heel: meshed, reduced and reinforced
- Invisible-edge or flat seam, ideal for open shoes
- CERVIN logo-perforated and punched in the same mesh
- Hand-stitched back seam
- Soft and comfortable hold-up garters
- CERVIN branded waistband in soft elastic with a velvet interior
- Cotton, silk/cotton or back pleat gusset in sizes 5-8
For more information please visit our website www.larsoie.fr